1. BOXCAR, what you say when you are old and senile.
2. ORLY? Owl
3. Former U.S. Senator Rick Santorum and Family during his concession speech after losing his seat in the Senate.
4. Jake Gyllenhaal, drunk at an awards show .
7. Get a Brain Morans Guy, Internet Personality, Bad Speller.
8. ILX Sandbox, temporary home for ILX, parallel ILX universe, ILX 2 testing ground (used to feature a pink bar at the top of every page in order to distinguish itself from ILX) .
9. Cats, without which there would be less lolling on the internet .
10. Hulk Hogan, Greatest Pro Wrestler of All Time.
11. Reche Caldwell, butterfingered and constantly terrified receiver for the New England Patriots.
12. "Wayne" Loftus, Three Beer Queer, Hooters King of Prussia patron, centerpiece of classic ILX thread.
13. The Flying Dawkins, an amazing tackle move perfected by Philadelphia Eagles player Brian Dawkins (this move has also given a name to the pub DC ILX is starting in the distant future).
15. ILXor Wrinklepaws.
16. ;_; crying/sad emoticon.
17. Sen Santorum’s wife in a burka, from a previous generation of SANTORUM.JPG.
18. Rev. Ted Haggard, Meth User, Male Escort Patron.
21. Chucky, photoshopped over the doll that Santorum’s daughter’s was holding in original photo for loling.
23. Evil Bert, photoshop prank that went horribly right.
24. Tony Romo, emo quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
25. Ornaldo Bloomps, running for office of Presidetn.
26. Snorg Girl, crazy t-shirt model.
27. Crying eagle, weeps for those we have lost.
|17. Sen Santorum’s wife in a burka||0|
|18. Rev. Ted Haggard||0|
|20. Adam Schefter||0|
|22. Marissa Marchant||0|
|23. Evil Bert||0|
|24. Tony Romo||0|
|25. Ornaldo Bloomps||0|
|26. Snorg Girl||0|
|27. Crying eagle||0|
|14. The Lizard King||0|
|2. ORLY? Owl||0|
|3. Rick Santorum and Family||0|
|4. Drunk Jake Gyllenhaal||0|
|5. Thought bubble of a dog kissing a child||0|
|7. Get a Brain Morans||0|
|10. Hulk Hogan||0|
|11. Reche Caldwell||0|
|12. "Wayne" Loftus||0|
|13. The Flying Dawkins||0|
― Rick Gibralter, Saturday, 26 May 2007 19:35 (fifteen years ago)